Friday, August 24, 2007

Loooong time....

BACK WITH BANG!!!!!

Its been a long time but now I am all geared up to be back and back with a BANG!!!!

Watch this space for the thrilling info this weekend....

Meanwhile, whats our buddy PRASH doing....

Doing nothing but sipping some RUM....in the GIBBI fashion...






What new????


Phani is missing....

The person below is missing...he is cracked up and fed up with his GF i believe...went crazy and is missing...

Any person who finds him plz Slap him tight and kick his ba!!s out...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a long time that I havent updated my blog....

As these days we are sticking home to play poker and no one was ready to miss the cricket match between India and Australia....

Whats new...?

At last I got myself a new CANON S5IS... and here are some of the pics that I clicked...

Could not resist clicking snaps with my two buddies....My cars....

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/saipavankumar/MyPics


SUNDAY 21 OCT

Being a Festive day we guys managed to be home and watch some F1 and stick to poker and local poker(Teen patti)...believe me...Time Flies...and flies too fast...

Its been a trend for few weeks now that we manage with some booze....biryani....and cards...

I can now surely say thats its a rocking "House of Godz".....

Fasten your seat belts as we are back now.......

1 comment:

Bharani Surineni said...

Buddy..small correction...

Its Canon S5iS :-) and it's not a DSLR, its just a semi professional camera!!

Welcome to the club..Cheers

...Happy Clicking......