Wednesday, August 22, 2007

.

IS IT 'GREATER' Hyderabad? or 'GONE' Hyderabad.

Every Hyderabadi was always proud with the way things have been in the past. Be it the Blend of Food or the Royalism of the Nizams.

9 years of the TDP ruling was a fair deal. No Bandh's..no firing..no Bomb Blasts.

But one question on every one's mind....What is happening and Why?

The Pearl City is under Threat from Terrosists...but if we focus...every inch of hyderbabd is becoming fearful and scary. One has to think Twice to step out.

The Impact of the Bomb blast was too high and could easily be seen with the vacant theatres and Food courts on Weekends. As every one is wondering...Where next?

People have changed their schedules as public places are real scary houses these days...

And before even any one realised what went wrong...few more Hyderabadis have lost their life’s due to the Negligence of the Municipality.

At least now we need to understand that it’s us the Public who need to Wake up from the long sleep and not the government.

No one is taking an initiative to complaint against the flaws they notice...Our Education system, our levels out Maturity...and the rise in the Economy has turned us into a piece of rock...its quite simple...We Dont care.....Yes..we dont care is what every one is telling themselves...

My sincere appreciation to all the localities who helped to rescue people from the tragic Fly over collapse incident...

When will the Authorities wake up…?? It’s a flyover which was suppose to survive the Guzzling winds and heavy rainfall…it’s not a playing card building to collapse to a mild wind.

The need for the Flyover was very high and people have been consciously waiting for the completion to have a smooth drive on their way instead of snail pace movement. And now, the Authorities have made it very clear that the Construction work would only resume after the case has been sorted and release of notification from Central Govt.Which we know would take atleast 2 years now….

Are people suppose to travel at snail pace for the next couple of years. Is this what the authorities are suggesting?



REBIRTH

AUG 3-4 weekend story

One of the Thrilling moments of my life...

After too much of bla bla talking...we dediced to make this weekend one of the best ones ever...So long drive was on the list for sure.

Aug 3rd 10:45 PM.Location: Office parking.
Packed the bags..charged the batteries..we were ready for a shootout...the photo shootout.


11:45 PM. A1 Taj Dhaba. Before we start off, a meal was important as it would be a night drive and we cannot expect angels on our way. Chicken 65 Beer and the fried rice was more than enough.

Aug 4th 1:30 AM. The Movement started..While I was in a confused state if Jairam would be able to control the steering wheel...I could see him confidednt enough to make it atleast some distance. While we guided him with tips he made the best out of it until he said "I cant see a thing". Still my money on Jairam.I knew he's got the potential.

4:30 AM. 3hrs of drive and Jai managed to pull off 128kms. Good rating for a rookie. 4:32 Am. I took charge of the Driving. 40kms in the next 30mins and we reached the Ghat section. One of the beautiful sites which always impressed me. I never fail to stop at this point.Check the view of it. My fav place. The best curve.










5:15 AM. Made a move from the scene and reached the dhaba by 6:30 AM.


6:30 AM. Neelima Dhaba(Owned by my friend) Called my friends. Not to waste time we started exploring the surroundings. Unable to find a better thing to do..I climbed the HUTCH tower.


7:30 AM. We started to Pochera water falls. Reached the water falls in 10mins.



While everyone was using the Tooth paste, I had some thing else to hang out with...






Few stunts and the freshness in the air stopped us for some time...


This snap was taken while I was standing at the edge of the rock...40 - 50 feet above the ground.

9:15 AM. Back to Dhaba. Breakfast time. The chef serverd us 'Parathas' which looked thicker than "Bata" chappal stuffec with tomatoes & onions. I thought my friends would kill me for that...But I was shocked with everyones reaction. It was too good.

10:15 AM. L'oreal to LOCAL Barber... Everyone thought of a good massage. A near by local barber shop and a packet of Navratan oil.Never realised that it could give so much relief..as we could not catchup on sleep that massage gave us some relaxation.

10:45 AM. Kuntala Water falls. No one had any clue what they were about to see. Everyone was taken by a surprise. Even though this was the 5th time for me..it even took me with a surprise as the water pressure was little high and the wind was toooo strong. Unable to control the anxiety, I was ready to rock....I usually trek down and then climb up.

There are stairs to reach down though. I always prefer to trek and so far it has been a wonderful experience. Sticking to my rules and attitude..I geared up to trek(No ropes...no strings attached). Bharani seemed to be attracted and he wanted to trek as well, while Jairam and Ashok decided to take the stairs. Half the day and Bharani was already panting. I could see little fear in his eyes but the Courageous heart was so strong that it did not alllow the fear to pop out.

12:15 AM. MEETING WITH DEATH POSTPONED.

While I was trekking in my normal fashion..bharani had a hard time as his tracks were slippery and it was his first time. I had to climb up again and support him to get the grip. This was the moment..I dont know what he went through but I had my heart in my Mouth. I cannot really make out what he must have goen through...Glad.!!! The meeting with death was postponed.

Check the pictures.. The first one has the marking with red line. Thats our trek path..Looks so simple isnt it...? Now check the next picture..Check the size of a human being..DOESN'T THAT BLOW UP YOUR MIND...Yes but we did it..we trekked all the way down.(In my last visit..I even climbed up the same route) NO ROPES..NO BANDS...NO HELP...One wrong step and that will be your last step...Only courage and thats what kept us going...













Watch this picture carefully.There is a red circle.
Me and Bharani are in that circle.
After we reached upstairs.....





Check the PICS of this Adventure.......http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ashok.nu/TripToAdilabad

No comments: