Monday, September 24, 2007

BACK AGAIN !!!!! SORRY FOR THE DELAY

For all you..who have missed the updates...here is the latest info...

May 23rd..

11:00 Pm. Begumpet.

After a rough adnd tough day...we stuck to our plan of heading to Pune.

It was me and Manoj first but then the list grew up...Tharun, Sai and S joined us.

4:00 am Some where on the Highway...140 kms beyond Pune.

After gulping few bottles of Beer, I badly needed some food...we stopped by a near by Hotel on the Highway only to realise that they dont serve food but they only serve Sweets...Surprised!!!!!

Same was the case with all the Dhabas we crossed...until we reached a small general store 60 kms before Pune..

8:30 am ...Viman Nagar.. Pune.

Reached one of my friends apartment...had a quick refresher and then we were ready to hit the Sweet City.

10:10 am. Sabbys Studio...

My main aim of visiting Pune was to attend a party and also get a Tattoo done which was due for a looong time now.

As the studio was closed, we thought of hitting the SGS Mall on MG raod.

Managed breakfast with a Mc veggie at Mc donalds and some cola.

11:00 am ..SGS Mall..

Gazed into all the stores to see if we can find anything nice to buy...it was all the same branded stuff which we could find in Hyd.

One of the Master minds suggested there is some Market near by which has nice Custom n smuggled goods...

12:00 pm....some Market.

Found a nice Ferrari and Mont Blanc Watch....99% replica though....

Could not bargain with the shop keeper as he was asking too high for the Duplicates...rather I stick to my Fossils and Bretling..

2:00 pm ..Back to SGS Mall..

Back to SGS mall as we were hungry and though would manage with "YO CHINA" stall and some Veggie Delite from Subway..

3:00 pm....Sabbys studio..

Came back to the studio and explain Sabby what tattoo im expecting from him.

After 20 - 30 rough sketches to ensure we have the tattoo done on the right location, he started drilling into my Neck..Yes...NECK...my first ever tatoo..directly on Neck..

3:15 pm Sabbys studio.. ready to get tattooooooooooed.....

Sabby dragged a small line and said how do you feel???
I replied...Is that all..? I thought it would be much more painful....did not realise the worse is yet to come..

3:25 pm Sabbys studio.

Sabby slowing started drilling the needle into my Neck and I realised that my answer to him was not right...It was Fucking painful....But never the less..had to bare the pain...

Sabby said...we are done on one side...Each Centimeter of the Tattoo looked like a Kilometer... it was painful....specially Neck being such a sensitive area.

Got the borders of my Tattoo done...

3:45 pm ....burning Neck...

Let me have some shots..were the words out of my mouth..Got a Vodka bottle and gulped 5 shots straight...

Now, I was feeling much better to get the filling part of the tattoo to be done.

Got my Tatto filled with RED color and the Borders Black..

Everytime the needle was drilled into my neck..Sabby cleaned it with a piece of tissue...i could see blood stains so clearly...it scared me at one point if he was really drilling into my neck..

4:15 pm ...Uffffff...

After all the pain....n drilling..i finally got my first tatto done...

It gives me a great feeling that I have marked the memories of 2 great friends of mine as a tatto...was a wonderful feeling...

But believe me...its not easy to get a tatto done and if it is your first one... dont dare to go for one on your neck


PARTY ALL NIGHT

2nd Feb.

Party time......

Saket Talwar...one of my Good buddies is getting married on 3rd Feb.
cocktail party was organized on 2nd Feb at Taj Ball room..

10:00pm..

Huge line outside Taj...the Valet parking drivers were falling short as the cars were flowing in...at greater pace.

10:30 Pm.

Managed to handover my V6 and moved in..

It was great arrangement by the Talwars...awesome arrangement with some light music and good food.

11:15 Pm.

Stepped into F bar.....

As it was WHOSANE playing at the F bar..I was at F bar..joined my Friend DJ shekar.

Heart was thumbing very hard as the music went on....while the show reached the climax...WHOSANE spoilt it with some Desi mixes.

Overall...I would say..it was good but not great.

1:15 Am.

The night was still young....joined Dj shekar at TI as he continued to play some nice house.

It was a Music filled weekend....


NEW TREND.

Its been a busy time allll this while with office shit.....

Outings died down...so a new bunch from the office has decided to party every Friday.

We manage to close the office shit at the earliest, pick some booze and jam at one of the dhabas on highway.

12:00am 26th Jan.

We reach the dhaba....all I had to sing was..."Its cold outside".."Its cold outside"..
Degrees were dropping quickly and the booze from the bottles was running through the throats quicker....

2:00 am.

Talking office shit and politics....

It was a good combination of Sai and Sonu...along suman...

2:45 am.

The coooool breeze and the atmosphere...could not stop us from igniting a fire.

4:30
More Brandy...more brandy was the call....I was surprised who was not yet high...

Splash..Splash and there went some brnady into the wood to ignite more fire...

7:00 am...

We called it the Republic day....with 2 cups of Tea...out hyderabadi Irani chai....

7:30 am

Crashed into the bed.

No comments: