Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weekend Stories:
9th June.... DG wishes "Happy Birthday" to my Sister..

Tribute to my Zack..

I dont know how to begin this...



Saturday..1200 pm..
My dogs were jumping on the terrace and few minutes later...2 of them started barking...My dad rushed down to tell me that my Zack was no more..


Zack was suffering with one of the rare disease...His food pipe has a muscular bulge and doctor stratight away told me that he will survive for few days...homeopathy was the only option and it looked like homeopathy was working good...I was suppose to take him to the hospital on sunday but may be God made up and earlier appointment...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 3:00 pm

All my friends gathered as we had a plan for a long drive and a over night stay at Ramappa Temple(220kms away from city).
Not to dissapoint them and to come out the grief...I thought joining them would be the best option.
Saturday 4:00pm
Everyone was ready and waiting for me...packed the bags...and we were on our way...Here begins one more Venture....
4:40pm, GatkesarAs I was too hungry...gulped some food at the hotel...

6:40 pm, Kazipet.
Time for a Tea break....Had some tea at a close by hotel and some Mirchi Bajjis....

7:00 pm, Muthkal.
Picked up some booze.
7:20 pm, Ramappa Temple.
At last we reached the Ramappa temple at 7:20 crossing all the Naxal Dens and Police stations... There was only one thing that we could see all around..The DARKNESS...we love it...
It was fun time as we reached the resort.
7:30 pm...In the Room...
As the AC was turned on..boom...Powercut.. Guys at the cottage informed that the powercut was a routine and was to convert it to 3 phase...Stepped out of the cottage and were waiting for the power.....As it was rocks all over and jungle..any other person we saw..we had a question on our mind....is he a Naxal...??












Time went by....

9:00pm, Outside resort
The WatchMan informed that there was Electirc wire which is disconnected from the pole and is lying on the road...the possibility of power was not there for the next 10 hrs..
We decided to explore the place and ordered for the Dinner...Naatu kodi and some white rice...
4 bottles of beer and some vodka...I was passifying myself...
Naaktu kodi was the perfect match, could not ask for any thing better...
Sunday 2:00am..on the Bridge.. With wind guzzling with great speed...that was the best thing we could have expected...
3:00am..on the Bridge..Everyone was tired and we decided to sleep on the bridge...No beds..no Bedsheets..hmmm

5:22 am...Loud noise...

As Sai was coughing too badly..he slept in the car while we were managing on the bridge..I could hear some loud noises and the only thing I could think of was a Naxal Attack...
With my eyes wide open I was looking all around the places..totally confused where the sounds we coming from..I called up Sai....heart beat was double and I could not think anything good at that point...
Sai answered the call..which told me that nothing was wrong..and he then informed that it was the Fishermen who were singing loudly...as I look down from the bridge...I could see them..Man o Man...that scared me...

5:45 am...still on the Bridge. Woke up everyone...With so much water around...Tharun, Sai, Ratan & Phani were Unmanageable..Splash..Splash...one moment ahead and they are already playing in the water... While I was more interested in the Fishermen sales...the Local people buy these fishes from these men and sell them to a near by company..
It was a good sight to check out their negotiations..


As they came out of the lake...I could see them carry bigger fishes...I could not resist and could not stop myself holding one of them...I wished so badly to drop it back in the water..
Fun time was up...these dudes wanted to have fish curry and Prawns for lunch...we bought some and had the cook take care of those..


8:20 am, Ramappa Temple...
Without delays we reached the temple and I could believe stones can be so much interest...
The Art work and the way everything was done in detail impressed me tooo much..I could not stop myself and clicked atleast 100 snaps...

10:00 am, Back to the resort
Every one was dying with Hunger as were waiting for the cook to prepare the food.. Managed with some tea and TIGER biscuits...
Time for the Dip again...
10:30am, Into the lake..
As the sun started beating down and still no clue about the power, I could not manage it and it was time to cool myself..while every one followed...

10:40...Sai Scrub..
Sai was so much in love with the sand...water was too clear and he could not control without a scrub..it was Peddi first and I was the second victim..with the Sand in his hand...mixed with soap..Sai was rubbing my back...Hahahahaha...Wasnt painful though...
As the food was not ready we managed to get a small boat used by the fishermen and were trying our skills..
It was all Fun....

11:30am..waiting for food..
Ting ting ting...Rang the bell..Food is ready..
No delays..we pounced on the Fish fry, Prawn fry and the Fish curry...delicious..
12:30 pm..time to make move...
After the delicious lunch we started back to Hyd.

2:30 pm..Some where in Jangam
Every one was dying for a cool drink...Managed with some Butter Milk to cool us....

4:00 pm..Place closer to Yadgiri Gutta....
A Female decided to Drive her car..driver was sitting in the back seat while her Aunt was in the passenger seat. This LARA CROFT wanted some adventure and tried to Double overtake...as a vehicle approached in the opposite direction..she could not do anything else but BANG the Tree....
BANG BANG!!!!
A new Ford Fiesta..Unregistered..
As she had the seat belt tightenend..she escaped with minor injuries...BUT the aunt who was in the passenger seat banged her head against the roof...and Cracked the Skull..
We pray to God to give her life....

DONT DRIVE WHEN YOU CAN'T CONTROL......

4:20 pm...Silence in the Car...
Silence prevailed in the car as everyone still had the accident scene on their mind....


5:15 pm HOME...
Atlast back to home and we were already planning for the nights party...everyone dispersed...

WAIT...!!!!!! This did not end the story here....LOT MORE THINGS HAPPEND IN THE NEXT 4HRS..

Here are the Pics....the best pic yet to be uploaded... wait for the best one.!!!!!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/saipavankumar/RamappaTrip

Here is the remaining half...............

5:30pm, tired..waiting for tea..
Loose Control..Dang dan dan dang!! thats my ring tone....
Sai called me and I could make out that some thing was wrong...I met with an accident..this guy Banged my car..Come quickly was the response on the call...
Without any delays...me n Pahni pulled out the Royal Horse(My White V6 Sonata) and rushed to the scene. Informed Tharun about the same and were waiting for him to join us at the accident scene.

5:45pm, Sainikpuri.
I got down of the car and had my fist over the face of the guy...Sai stopped me..he said that the bike fellow came in the wrong direction and hit him and is ready to pay for the damage..
Without any delays..I took the bike keys and his mobile..Asked him to come to the Hyundai showroom next day, check the damage, clear the bill and take his Bike...

6:00pm, Big B arrived.
Tharun was at the spot and said it would be a better option to Take the Bracelet that he was wearing rather than his bike.

6:07pm Negotiation time..
Negotiated with the Guy, gave him ample time to call all his friends and managers...he deciede to leave the Bracelet.

6:40pm, Back home..
As soon as we reached home..many ppl started calling us and everyone had a different story..Some one said Iam ICICI manager and would drag us to the court while some one was mum..

7:00pm, Time to chill.
With the long journey and the accident...I decided to cool myself with some Navratan Oil...hahahahaAs my mom applied the oil..some one else called me again.. it was limits and I decided to give a nice return...Words were more than enough...Sai wanted to handle this and he went on with some nice sanskrit...

7:15pm..Stairs
Ramana, said the person..U dont know who I am and what I can do..as we were boiling, peddi took over and spoke softly(for every ones surprise)...And arranged for a meeting at Sainikpuri.
Hahahaha...only to realise that it was a trap to catch him and bash him to the core...

7:40pm ECIL.
Ramana worked as a assistant to some Advocate and could make out that he was being trapped. He was in the ECIL police station and asked us to come in...They filed a case against us saying that we snatched the Bracelet from him.

7:48pm Assistant Comissioner Office.
Hmm...this guy will repent...this is what I thought in my mind...while we were heading into the ACP office..
Spoke to the other Cops and found that ACP was not in the office...I decided to pull in some other Big guns and had the field set right for the occassion...

7:58pm, Police station.
We Stepped into the police station.

8:00pm..Inside the SI room..
Ramana was feeling on Top of the world...but I knew it would not be any longer...
Do u want to settle the matter??? said the SI.We decided to make it outside...

8:05pm..Outside the police Station.
"I knew I had a threat from you guys" thats the reason why I wanted to meet in the police station.

8:06pm..the number plate magic...
Ramana's Eyes were wide open to see the BIG "9" onmy number plate..
I was laughing out loud...
While everyone had their own line to say....I was only thinking about the resolution.
Krishnamurty...One of the ICICI managers...he walked up to me and said...I know you.. Dont I?
Even I was surprised Coz he looked familiar to me...
I pulled him into the car and then we started negotiating...
I said I need some security(cash or cheque) to return the Bracelet.He was not really ready for it and said he would give me a agreement letter signed by the guy...Fuck off!! was my answer...
I Deal only cash Mr.Murthy...
Ok..lets get a estimate..said Murthy...
Called up one of my pals from Talwar hyundai..Got a estimate of 8K..
I said it would be fine if you can make it 7K...
They decided to pay...

9:23pm, Money and the Title..
They came to meet me and handed over the cash...Took the Bracelet..
In came the money and the titles

You guys Dont look like Software Engineers, you look like "Hardware Engineers".

These were the words used by Murthy...while I had a different title for me..the Collection King...
Hahahahaa....

This was not the End....We still have one more episode to come up...Trust me..this was the most toughest weekend.. it had all the colors...Sad, Fun, Happy, Emotion...everything possible..

Keep a track.. MANY more pics to be uploaded...

3rd June...

After heavy number of quarells and an interview with a Great Legned named "Shiva Shanker" we decided to head to Adilabad to take a plunge into the Kuntala water falls.

Under unfortunate circumstances, Peddi and others decided to drop. So five (Vamsi, Srinivas, Ashok, Phani & me)of us from my old Company decided to drive in the NEW ACCENT We got...

1:23am Sunday.

Zoomed off in the Accent without any delays...

Stop1: HDFC atm close to Deewan Dhaba on Medchal road.

After travelling for about 80kms we decided to cool down the engine...not the cars...but our's...hunting for some beer...

Stop 2: National Dhaba after Ramayampet.(2:35am Sunday)

Ahhh! there it is...some chilled beer around 2:45 in the night...that was a good one...picked up some local music Cd's at a close by store and started pushing the gas again..

Everyone was enjoying the local music as we started singing together...

Stop3: Chai Bandi close to Nirmal. (5:15 am Sunday)

Had a cup of Tea and we were only 50kms away from the destination.

Zoomed off after the Wah Taj!!!
Travelling between the woods while the Sun god was peeping from the clouds...Man o Man that was the best morning and any one would wish to wake up in the same fashion...

Stop 4: Neelima Dhaba ..Boadh (6:30am Sunday)

This was the last stop as this dhaba is owned by my friend and is close to the waterfalls...called my friends and they woke up by my call.

Had a cup of tea and we were on our way to Pochera water falls.
Everyone was amazed with the place as we saw the water flowing through stones as the sun just starting rising.
With out any delays we started exploring all the corners and found a place under a huge tree..

Clicked some snaps..spent some time and on our way back to Dhaba...(8:30 am )

Best Snap Clicked:

Snap clicked by a "4 Mp Camera".

Location: Pochera Water falls.
Clicked by: Pavan.


Had Rotis and Chicken Curry....completed the Breakfast and here they come.. my friends were at the dhaba....

While Ashok got the Hair massage done at the local barber shop...all the locals were there to check him out(I could not make out why they were staring at him)

Atlast...we started to the water fall...Had a shower under the fresh water and then as usual...some more beer and zoomed off...back to Hyderabad...

Last stop: 5:30 pm Sunday and we were dragging our selves to the door of my house...

Story doesnt end here....U know the DEMI GODS....We never say Die....

All the ppl who missed the trip jammed...we refreshed and it was cricket time... played cricket for some time and then got some Cd's...
As usual...went to bed at 3:00 am Monday ..even after the hectic day..

Here are the Pics.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ashok.nu/Adilabad

4 comments:

Bharani Surineni said...

Good One!!

Bharani Surineni said...

I am so sorry to hear about Zack buddy!!!

Dj Zack said...

God always takes the good ones quickly....My Zack too good for any one to resist...

Tweak said...

intrestin blog dude...waz ur name ?...r u afro american